Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Garden fit for a Diva Day 4:Pink Glitter Plant Markers

Can you tell I am excited about my garden? You know I just love my garden fit for a diva. Today I am trying out how things respond to glitter paint on my wooden plant markers.
Unfortunately I took no before pictures just while they were in progress. Basically here is what I did...

I painted the stakes with paint. Then I used my 2 pink glitter acrylic paints, 2 version of it. And I just kept adding layer after layer. Here are them drying layer after layer. Yes this took awhile.



Now here in my plants. I like my glitter ones slightly better but I still like the pink. 

Here is my latest plating... Calla lilies. I can't wait for them to start growing!!


Not going to lie my patio is pretty sparkly and i LOVE it!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...