Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 2, 2013

My no duh moment... how to fix a top

I have this fun pink leopard lace peplum top. But the button that came with the top is too big for the elastic that was used to make the loop.

Enter Lauren staring at this for a few days, thinking of how I was going to alter the loop and make it big enough for the button.
SERIOUSLY.... Then I had an AHA moment. Change the button silly! I went to my button stash. Found several small buttons. I picked one


Pulled out my seam ripper and removed the button

Sew the new button on and TA-DA! It fits. And now I have my shirt back to wear, before fall and winter comes.

Don't do what I did! Just change the button!


xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...