Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Gluten Free Friday: Bacon-Egg Breakfast muffins

I wanted to try something different for breakfast. I thought I would try these "quichettes" from the gluten free bible.




Cook bacon to your liking (I like mine crispy) and then break into smaller pieces. Cover the bottom of the baking cups with that- divide between 6 cups.

Beat 6 eggs with 1/4 milk (I used 2%). Then add 1.5 cups thawed frozen shredded hash browns (squeezed dry), 1/4 c fresh parsley chopped up, 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well. Spread into all 6 cups as well. Bake for 15 minutes. Add cheese on top, let it melt. Serve!

These were a big hit with my boyfriend, he inhaled them. He says any time I want to make again, he would be cool with that. Seriously, so these were a big hit. I may mess with different additions to this mix, the sky is the limit.

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...