Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fabric Points tally.

Here is a Tally for Fabric Points.

What is a Fabric Point you ask? Well for every project/item i sew with my Hancock Fabric Store-sized fabric stock I have I get a point. Goal would be 100 points by the end of the year!


1- lined my silver belt with white fabric
2- Teal ruffle cardigan
3- Window draft snake
4- Door draft snake
5- Window draft snake #2



Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Crafty Moira said...

I love the idea of keeping a tally of all the projects you make in a year! I'm so going to start my own! Do you get a reward when you reach 100 points? You totally should!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...