Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Iron craft- Challenge #5 Be Mine

I am now a member of the iron craft and every week we have a new challenge. This week's challenge is Be Mine. I wanted to use up what I have at home here since I am all about destashing my stash! I thought and thought and finally I got an idea. Here's what I started with (I bought nothing!!)


I decided to make a valentine with these tiny red glass beads. Some glue on thick poster board/cardboard. All framed with my beautiful frame I got for 25 cents at Hobby Lobby (because the glass was broken, it was a bizarre periwinkle blue but I spray painted it black!)

I can't draw well so I used power point to print out several heart images from clipart. I cut a few out and tested to see which ones would work the best. Found one!



I added some glue and the beads and let it set



I framed the final product and ta-da!!!
Yay just sweet and simple. Just the way I like it! :) Yay! Til Next week Iron crafters!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...