Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Projects Coming soon! Thank you Next Style!

Greetings! I am happy to announce that I am partnering with Fashion Art Projects.com!! I so excited that I get to use products from Next Style to craft fashion and other projects! I was honored to be one of the selected people to receive a goody bag!

Here is what I received from FashionArtProjects.com

1 bag of 3 tote bags
Assorted iron-on rhinestones in various sizes.
1 bag of iron-on star appliques
1 bag of iron-on flower appliques
2 packages of iron-on letters
And a white bandanna that can be colored in.

All of these products can be purchased at your local Walmart how great is that!

I have already made 1 project with my materials for Valentines Day that I hope to post soon!

My other random thoughts with everything was: heart tote bag, patriotic wreath, flower tote bag, baby bib or dress with flowers, military cuff bracelet, and a pink, pink, and more pink bandanna. Let's see how my creative process unfolds...

Wahoo more projects coming soon. And more blogs coming up, life sometimes just gets in my way of blogging! No worries, I'll be back with a bang! Wahoo!

Again thank you FashionArtProjects.com


XOXOXO,
Lauren

1 comment:

sew vala said...

Congratulations on being selected.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...