Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Purple Ombre sweatshirt refashion

Yes I am publishing a sweatshirt refashion in the middle of summer. However, I did this a little while ago and we did have a few bouts where I put it on. The weather has been a little odd here. I liked this sweatshirt as it was on the thinner side and also was long.


But it was big. And actually I didn't like the bottom band. Cut that off first.Then took in the arms and the sides.

I decided I didn't like the ombre on the sleeves. So I cut off the wrist band, the cut off 6 inches of the sleeves, and then reattached the bands.
Hem with my double needle. Yay! Done




Simple, easy,
Yeah! Much nicer improvement. Would work nicely with some skinny jeans or leggings. 

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...