Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, November 2, 2015

DIY Halloween Bibs

So things have been busy here. At the last minute, we decided to go as a couple costume for Halloween. And I pulled things together and ran around to get this costume together. I am just catching up with cleaning up after making this costume mess. A need to take after photos, and I am just a little a behind here.

Today is just a quick post. A continuation of all my baby gifts that I have made for friends. These were some quick bibs I whipped up in time for babies born prior to Halloween. :)






All I did was create freezer paper stencils real quick. I ironed it on and simply sponge painted with black paint. Poof done! Here's to me getting caught up. EEk!

Cheers,
Lauren

Just a quick jack o' lantern.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...