Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Paisley Cord pants to skirt, #84

Found these fabulous pants made from corduroy, that I scored at the by-the-pound thrift shop. They were from Talbots! But obviously, they were not going to work as pants- too big and too short! Too many toos!!

Time to convert it to a skirt. So undid the center leg seams. Fold having the inseams together. Cut off some of the length.

While starting the the waistline, sew out the inseams creating a skirt. 
Then with a simple hem this skirt was done! I LOVE this skirt! It fits soo well and it is warm! 





Recap. I think that this fabric makes for a skirt. And hey it has pockets! Yay!

Cheers,
Lauren

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I´m amazed. So easy? Nice Skirt!
Greetings Claudia

La La Lauren!!! said...

Yup it was really that easy! And the outcome was fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...