There were a total of 3 and I wanted to do something with them but didn't like how they were see-through. But I got an idea
First I applied glue to one side of the ornament. Then glued on to white felt. Let dry!
Cut away the felt from the ends. Now I wasn't done here. I thought it would be fun to use some of my bead stash and add shiny things to the background of the design.
Enter my bead stash (1 box of many-sigh). I picked pink, turquoise, and and orange AB beads.
I selected thread that matched the color of each particular bead. This was for pink. I used a fine needle to bead and of course the miracle cream to prevent thread from tangling- thread heaven!
I used a double thickness of the thread and simply start beading. I would bead in rows and tack down between beads.
Here they are done!
Next I wanted to hang them up so I found some old (and I mean old!) thread and used a thicker needle and threaded a small loop in the part of the ornament.
I am in love with how these turned out! My favorite is actually the turquoise!
Totally Can't wait for the next challenge! Giddy!!!