Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 is here!

So 2009 is done and I'm glad its over. The beginning and the end of the year were rough for me, espcially healthwise. Due to my current injury it looks like I'll be a little less active physically this 2010 beginning so I'll be crafting more! :) Got to rest my broken hip muscle and I'm only 30 years old! Seriously!

So my new years resolutions this year is to ....
1. reduce my fabric collection by 50%. this mean make those costumes for bellydance for me and baklava
2. reduce my craft projects by 50%. this includes the christmas felt projects, the cross stitches, and the pumpkin sewing projects. all which if i focus i can crank out fast!
3. stop looking like a slob when i get out of bed and go to work!
4. finish my glass dance
5. reduce my debt to 50% of its current status. (very feasible)
6. sew each of the following: sweater, dress, skirt, shirt, and a jacket. they have to be non-bellydance related!
7. volunteer a little more this year!
8. stop getting sick!
9. Run at least 5 5Ks! (this will have to wait about 2 months)
10. Finish using up everything I have!... I started this resolution last year and was very successful. I never realized how many hair care products, body lotions, face treatments, masks, perfumes, etc i have and that I have stock piled. I made the resolution to not buy any lotion or soap, etc last year and i can say i am still not done with everything! And now i'm back stocked up again from the holidays with my family! let's see how long i last! :)

Let's hope for a great 2010! This is hard to write on my checks still!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...