Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

doing the happy dance!

well its official i have officially signed the papers for my position til June 1st here at the college of medicine. i am so excited and blessed to the way things ended up. I have a fairy godfather! I'm not jobless and I have plenty of time to look for another position and think things thru.
And with all the reading i am doing i have found some loopholes and avenues to pursue now in research! yes! i'm so sick of sitting on my ass in my office. i am ready to do some work and generate data! i am so excited about it! :) yay!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...