Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

My new dress form!

So I was a good girl this year because Santa brought me a dressform for Christmas!

It killed me, I mean killed me to not open it up in South Florida and play with it! I had to sit and wait to come home to Mobile to open it! Gah!

I was so excited to open it up when we made it back to Mobile. There wasn't a lot of parts and pieces so that was nice. It took me some time fiddling with it to get my measurements right. I am not completely sure everything is correct but it is real close.


I did make a duct tape dress for but that got ruined with the Old Spice Captain Costume. I had a ton of fun making it with my parents.

We actually duct-taped my dad's mouth shut. It just seemed approrpiate. LOL.

But I am so excited about having a dress form. I have just started using it and it is great for when I was to try something out and then I can sit and see how it looks and decided if it is a YAY or NAY!

Here's to using my dressform more in 2012! :)

xoxoxox,
Lauren

3 comments:

lauradora said...

Lucky

Agy said...

Ooh, I made a duct tape body form too but it lost its form and eventually went sticky with the duct tape melting in hot weather!!!

Anonymous said...

sac longchamp syydmc avfize longchamp ubqcez atcoep longchamp pas cher qbiptd http://www.tiffanyjewelryoutlet2013.net
longchamp lbmuiy eyevfd longchamp vwuoms ephahk sac longchamp pas cher itisbu http://www.tomoutletonlinesale.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...