Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, March 9, 2012

St Patty Day Necklace

So slowly working my way through the things I have already created. I haven't had much creative time since I helped put on the Club Bellydance show in Mobile. Then it has been crazy at work and getting prepared to go to 2 meetings! I am afraid I won't do much of anything in the month of March but at least I can catch up! Ok more destashing my bead stash!

I made 2 long necklaces for St. Patty's Day



Just like my valentines day necklace.


Can't wait to wear it for St. Patty's day coming up!

Wahoo for points!

XOXOXO,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...