Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Red and blue paisley dress, refashion 69

I fell for this dress with these fun small red paisleys on it. I was drawn to the red/blue dress.
A tad big, a tad too long and some bad sleeves- but really this dress had easy potential to become a cute dress.

First, out came these small shoulder pads and the sleeves. Then I took in at the arm holes area b/c it was too big.

I took off 6 inches from the bottom, serger, and hem. 
I also finished the arm holes with bias tape.
Done! My only issue is the fabric with flash is shiny and just photographs odd. I tried!





I added a belt. :) 


Recap! Cute dress!

Cheers,
Lauren

PS- only 30 left!!!! Yes!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...