The arm holes needed fixing and needed to come in closer to my body. I also pulled up the sewed the top at the shoulder. I made the elastic smaller and took in the sides because it had a sagginess. I also wound up sewing out the lace insert on the sides and cut off some of the bottom. The middle picture shows how much I took off. This took a long time because I would do something, try it on, and then say MEH I still don't like it.
Even though this took a lot of work, I made it work in the end. Yes this is me sneezing. LOL
No more lace on the sides- I was slightly bummed but it does look better.
The recap! Whew! Glad that is over!
7 more left!!!