Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Blue Chiffon/lace top, refashion #92

Boy this top gave me a lot of grief for sewing. Let me state this from the get go! I liked the chiffon and the lace inserts. I just thought this wouldn't be difficult to make it fit.


The arm holes needed fixing and needed to come in closer to my body. I also pulled up the sewed the top at the shoulder. I made the elastic smaller and took in the sides because it had a sagginess. I also wound up sewing out the lace insert on the sides and cut off some of the bottom. The middle picture shows how much I took off. This took a long time because I would do something, try it on, and then say MEH I still don't like it.

Even though this took a lot of work, I made it work in the end. Yes this is me sneezing. LOL

Better!

No more lace on the sides- I was slightly bummed but it does look better.



The recap! Whew! Glad that is over!

Cheers,
Lauren

7 more left!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...