Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Funky print long sleeve top, refashion #89

Today is just a quick and easy refashion. Again, it is winter- I need some long sleeves. Blah blah. You know the drill! Found this long sleeve top with bright patterns and at first I wasn't on planning on keeping the top as is but then I changed my mind. BTW forgive me in this picture- but what is up with my hands and my wrists in this photo?

I simply took in the sleeves starting at the sleeves and working my way in through the waist and hips area. I serged off the excess material.

Poof done! Now this might be a little flashy for your taste but this will make a great shirt under a sweater for the cold weather. And something great for yoga as well. :) Simple, easy and a nice outcome.


Here's the recap!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...