Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving apron, fixing an apron neckline, Refashion #90

Yay! Another refashion! Yeah. But I will say this has been in the works for some time now. I just finally finished it. First I had this apron that I was surprised that I got at a charity event. It is perfect for Thanksgiving! But one thing that drives me nuts about aprons is having that knot behind my neck. And if it comes undone while I am cooking- not good. I thought there has to be some sort of solution.


I dyed the apron sunshine orange first b/c I could probably not wear this color on a normal day. But perfect for a Thanksgiving apron. Next, I had some extra bling and I ironed that on. Next to fix my neck tie issues I cut and added D-rings to the apron. OMG no more knots behind my neck!

So only got 1 picture before my camera died. I also sewed on lace and sequins to the apron. Yay for shiny.

Soon I will update with a closer photo. But here is the recap. And yes I did wear it while cooking. Just didn't think about taking a photo!

So close to the end! Yeah I can do it! I can't believe I have done that many refashions! Whew!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...