Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Pattern Month at GrosGrain Fabulous!





Spread the word, it is free pattern month at Grosgrain Fabulous! It just started (today is day 3!) and she has some fabulous tutorials and bloggers lined up! How exciting! I love, love, love Day 1's tutorial (see the button below!) Want and will make! :)





Ok I did do something for iron craft but left my cord at home :( fail! So I will post something later tonight for the Royal Wedding Challenge. Also I have 3 blogs ready to post I just need the finish pictures! I have also been furiously working on a new hula costume and baby bibs, those will be posted soon (probably next week. Be prepared, I am about to drop a blog bomb! :)

LaLaLauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...