Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Gluten Free Friday: White Chocolate Pudding with Toffee

Alright, so I have been a bit late in a lot of these gluten free posts. But better late than never. I got ambitious over thanksgiving and I wanted to make my own home made pudding I found this recipe in the






The recipe is as follows:
Pudding:
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups milk (I used 2%)
3/4 whipping cream
7 squares white chocolate- chopped
2 tsp vanilla

I combined the sugar, cornstarch, salt in a pan and mixed well. I then slowly whisked in the milk and cream and brought it to a boil and then reduced to medium heat. I did not walk away because very quickly it can get lumpy. Once you get lumpy it is over. I removed from heat and added chocolate and vanilla until everything melted. Transfer into dishes, cover, and refrigerate.


Toffee
1/2 c sugar
1/4 karo syrup
1 c sliced almonds
2 tsp butter
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla

Microwave 4 minutes mixed sugar and corn syrup add almonds and butter Microwave again for 2 minutes. Add baking soda and vanilla and then spread on foil that is coated with nonstick cooking spray. Let cool and then break up into smaller pieces. Add to pudding

Everything was super yummy. Just have to watch the pudding I got a few lumps. It was difficult to not walk away

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...