Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baby swaddler/bath towel

I made a baby swaddler/bath towel from some oh-so soft yellow jersey knit, again for Alicia and Dave's shower. Because seriously, I will never use yellow jersey material for anything I could ever wear!

I used a vintage Simplicity pattern, I was given by my co-worker Elaine.

Here is the end product. It was completely easy to make, the hardest part being the actual cutting of the material. The bias tape was easy and the duck iron on was from some craft store (I forget b/c I can spend hours in all craft and sewing stores).


I seriously want one for myself. But there is not enough fabric. I think I have just enough to make another one and just save it for a gift. It is just too cute and too soft!!!

XOXOXOXO,
Lauren

1 comment:

Digital Scrapbooking Made Easy said...

Super cute! If you get a chance, I'd love to have you link up. (http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-stop-thursday-linky-party_22.html) Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...