Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Itty Bitty Baby dress

I made this dress for the baby shower again and I have to say I absolutely love it!

I used some pretty flowered knit fabric and trimmed it with a light pink bias tape. I have yet to master piping yet so I ommitted it when I was sewing. :)
I got the pattern from the Made-by-Rae blog found here

Thank you for making this pattern. I want to make like a ton of them b/c I think they are so precious. I have saved this pattern and will make it for when I have a little girl. And it was even easy to sew! Double plus!

XOXOXO,
Lauren

2 comments:

sew vala said...

that is so cute. well done

Pam @Threading My Way said...

What a sweet little dress! Love the fabric. Once you master piping, you'll want to put it on everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...