Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Another pancake mix try

This one was for the win!! Cherrybrook Kitchen and it was on sale at target. Can't beat a sale. :)

Now this is both a waffle and a pancake mix. Easy to mix and easy to bake. How beautiful is this pancake??
Now for taste- it was yummy. I felt redeemed that I could make pancakes. Ahhh thank you. Thank you pancake mix. I will say that the batter is a bit sweet but realizing it is also for waffles that makes sense. This is not something you want to eat a lot of if you are not into a sweet tooth. Also, I am guessing that this is not something healthy with all the sugars, though one can argue that most gluten free mixes are not really healthy. I consider this more of a treat than a regular basis for consuming. But still pretty good! BTW they freeze OK, I would recommend letting them thaw fully before reheating. Don't put them directly into the microwave. It reheats from frozen a little bit odd. Hope you enjoyed this review as I enjoyed these pancakes!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...