Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Hanging gem ornaments part 1

I have these two beads


The pink gems were actually from candles. But I saved them. 

So all what I needed was just some easy wire. It was about 6 inches long. I started by folding it in half. 

Then I criss crossed beaded the wire through the gem. 

Using the leftover wire, I wrapped the middle portion of wire. 



Done! I made sure the ends were hidden and couldn't scratch anything. 

Ready to hang! I just used a simple ornament hook. :) Easy Peasy and these ornaments looks fabulous! 




Yay and 4 more days to Christmas! I have a few more Christmas themed projects on their way. Stay tuned. 

xoxoxo,
Lauren



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...