Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rhinestone Snowmen

I had these large rhinestones that I didn't know what to use them for. I don't need another bellydance costume. Then I thought I would make snowmen out of them. And then turn them into ornaments. 

First add glue. Yay for hot glue!

In the first one I made I glued it to some satin. I only did this once b/c then I had to cut it away. That was not something I wanted to repeat. 




I used grosgrain ribbon to adhere the 3 rhinestones. Hot glue!




I drew a face and some buttons with paint pens. And then tried to make scarves for them. 


I also tried a braid. Which I had to burn the ends to keep them from fraying. Yeah fun!




Here is what I have done so far. I would like to give them hats. I need to find some black foam sheets or something. But with the bad weather out, I don't want to leave the apartment yet. Will wait. Stay tuned you may see these pop up later! :)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...