Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sidewinder Bobbin Winder Review

I scored a sidewinder on clearance at Jo-Anne Fabrics! Can I get a hey...... :)


I opened it up and it could either be battery or plugged in for power

I just used batteries. Then set up my spool and my bobbin, push the button and let it go!

Done! It automatically stopped by itself. And very VERY quickly I had a bobbin wound! 

This was fabulous! Though I would not have paid full price for it. It is a nice convenience for myself. Now to get back to sewing so I can use it! :)

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...