Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Filigree Bracelet

This was an easy project. And it used up some of the craft bling! First Found this filigree cuff .


There was one minor issue.... part of the one portion had detached. I need to reattach it. 

Added a little GS Hypo Cement and clipped with clothes pins and let it dry over night. 

While it was drying I did start gluing some crystals on it. Might as well! :)

Done. I added a few colors. Here's a close up. 

Another close up

I love this bracelet. It was easy and now I have a new bracelet. Yay!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...