Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fringe tassel earrings

Ok I had these old tassels that may have came from a pillow. If you have cats, dogs, or even children-tassels don't mix for home decor. So I had cut them off and saved them for later. I had no idea what I wanted to do with them but then it hit me- What if I turned them into earrings?? Why not?


First I cut off the strands as best as I could...

Next I added a drop of glue into the center. I used GS Hypo cement

Insert the earring into the middle, making sure it fits snugly. 

Done!!! 


These are fabulous. A little bit more of a winter feel so I will wait to wear them just yet. :) But a fabulous save!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

2 comments:

Eddie's Room said...

They are so cool.
But are they not a bit heavy on the ears?

Eddie

La La Lauren!!! said...

Actuallly not heavy at all! The fringe is pretty light! I was surprised myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...