Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Gluten free food review: Chocolate chip cookies

I am always up for trying a new cookie. These are from Enjoy Life, which always produce good products.

I was slightly disappointed when I opened the box..

Not many cookies at all and for the price.... Ok here is what the cookies look like, a main component are dates. So this is new..

So they don't "look" like chocolate chip cookies per se, but they were really yummy. I would recommend but the price to me makes them slightly unappealing. I would probably not buy these again just b/c of the price-but not b/c of the taste. 

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...