Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fun with wire beading- beaded cuffs

While sick I decided to try my hand at beading and wire wrapping. It was something I could do while laying down on the couch coughing up my lungs. I made 2 cuff bracelets. I like cuffs but they don't always work on my small wrists. These I liked b/c I could adjust.

First one was a blue and green crystal cuff. Pretty easy. I did one row at a time, wrapping at the middle and then at the ends. I went green, blue, green.




Next was my black and white one. This cuff was a bit different so I had to get creative with wrapping. I just sort of went with what I felt looked nice.




Here are both of them together. Really it isn't hard. Wire wrapping can be a challenge but really you just have to get the hang of it. Sometimes it helps to use shorter wire just so it is easier to work with and not get tension.

I pity the fool. ;) Easy and ready to wear and adjust to my small wrists. :)

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...