Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, May 9, 2014

gluten free cookie review

The best gluten free chocolate chip cookies in the world! Seriously that is what the box said. Found these at TJ Maxx.
 The funniest thing was the label on the bag inside.
Just like fine wine, these cookies must be opened and allowed for the flavor to develop for 10 minutes. So I did just that. They are small, bite size cookies.
They were actually pretty tasty. I will agree to that. I did enjoy them. They were one of the top gluten free cookies in the world. They are the crunch cookie and I prefer soft or else I'd say they might be the best cookies in the world. But I love the WOW chocolate chip cookies-b/c they are a soft cookie.

Not bad! I would recommend!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...