Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Maxi dress to skirt, #36

Mom found a dress for me. Thanks mom! But when I put it on. Something was off.

The top was too big and didn't hug my chest area, it constantly fell down. Then too short. Boo!

I cut the dress in half. I will convert the top to a swimsuit later. The bottom part I made a casing and added elastic. Poof now I have a maxi skirt and I will wear it.


It totally makes me want to twirl and spin in circles...

Recap! Easy refashion! 

Cheers,
Lauren

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. Such a simple idea and it turned out great!

jenny_o said...

The colours are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...