Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

July MGAM Plans

Here are my plans for this July's MGAM.

I am going to make the side bow tie top  with the Butterick 5784 pattern. I am going to use this stretch satin fabric my mom gave me from leftovers that was used for my cousin's bridal shower. I am cutting today! Wahoo! Let's see how this goes!
I also have a lot more sewing going on as I will be making something for the challenge create with my mystery fabric (intrigued? b/c if it works with what I have planned it will be great!) and a refashion or 2 with patterns. So fun stuff is on its way! Yay!

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...