Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Butterfly chiffon top, refashion 45

This week is all about flowy blouses! All they are all very easy projects!!

First one is this cute butterfly top. Now I loved it but I had fit issues as it was too big and always fell off my shoulders.

I decided the best option would be to add a button hole. I used my button hole foot for my sewing machine. Set it on the widest possible setting, measured where I wanted the hole to be. I did this on both sides. Simply pushed my start button and away I went! I love my sewing machine! Then opened up the button hole with my seam ripper. Finally, I added a dash of seam sealer since the fabric was delicate. Done!
Now I can add a belt and keep my shirt on me. Though I wish I did a hair lower but it still works.

Yeah I was texting, I am a busy girl. LOL



The recap- an easy way to get a fitting on a big shirt!
Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...