I gave it a good iron and folded in half. I pinned the sides together and then marked my hip measurement plus 4 inches. Divided that number by 2. That was house much I needed to fit my body in. I marked with a disappearing pen. You can see the marks in the first picture with the black arrows. I sewed down the line, leaving plenty of room for the arms (I seriously don't remember- I just winged it). When I got to the bottom of the blouse, I left the last 1-2 inches un-sewn. Luckily I did not have to sew a hem or clean up the edges as it was already done. Yeah that made me really happy!
The one side was more visually interesting to me so I chose that as the front.