Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Challenge Create!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am participating in Challenge Create: Fabric Swap Edition over at Skirt Fixation.

I am so honored to be one of the participants for this competition.
There are several portions to this contest: Red, White, and Blue; Linen; Geometric; Knit; and Mystery.
We all exchanged fabric, I sent off my 2 yards of mystery fabric and I pity the soul that got my fabric. I have also now received my mystery fabric. I can't show you yet, stay tuned b/c it is truly a mystery!! And now I have to figure out what to do with what I have!

Yeah so no hints.... I know this will puzzle you. But it is good! I hope I can make it work! July my friends, July!

Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

Project Run & Play said...

We are so glad you are participating! And we are sooooo excited to see what everyone makes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...