First the length! Off with the length. Then I needed to hem the bottom. This was tricky with the front of the top as it had the mirrors and thick embroidery. Running this through my serger was a no-no. So I used biased tape and VERY carefully sewed adjusting the stitch length for the middle section.
For the back it was easy- serge and sew down a hem.
Not pictured is me removing the bottom sleeve portion and then doing a quick hem. But here is my new top. I like having another long sleeve top option that is not boring. This will look great with some skinny jeans and some boots.
As you can see I didn't fit the sleeves due to the fact it is just a cotton broadcloth. I need to be able to move and stretch with my arms. Taking the sleeves in would not work on this top.
BTW now I am officially caught up with my October quota for posts! Err, just in time!!