Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Moon Rabbit Pizza Crust

Trying out another pizza crust- from Moon Rabbit Foods. it can also make Focaccia. The directions are easy to follow but rolling it out was impossible. I tried to use wax paper- that did not help. Still wound up with a decent pizza.

It cooked well, just a smidge too late in the oven by me. The crust was thick- I thought I was almost eating a real pizza. LOL.
Not bad, just needs more flavor in the crust in my opinion. I did enjoy the thicker crust.
It is a maybe for me. If I was to find it on clearance I would consider buying it again.

Cheers,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...