Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fabric Points Tally 2011!

So the goal of 2011 was to use up my fabric, make my own clothing and not buy anything new. I set the goal at 100 points for fabric use! I didn't know if I could make it or not but I thought it would try. Succesfully with all the babies being born and giving some away, I met my 100 point goal. :)

I continued to go and here is my final count....

so I was at 106

+1 for straps on the jumper (my sack jumper)
+1 lace for teal cardigan
+1 pink strip on my yellow dress refashion
+1 fabric donation
+5 for my sailor costume
+1 for my gold sash for Calvin's Costume
+1 for the octopus for Calvin's Costume
+2 Advent Calendar
+1 yellow bath baby towel #2
+ 10 panel skirts for baklava!
+4 for the christmas snowmen fabric panels
+4 for the pumpkins and turkeys I gave to my mom
+1 for the skeleton apron

However I lost 4 points b/c some of the red fabric I gave Sonja came back to me....

So the grand total is 135
So exciting!

Next I am aiming higher! will probably do 200!! :) Here's to reaching my goals!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...