Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Finishing a cross stitch

I am working on clearing out some of my craft projects. I finished another small cross stitch and I needed to finish it. Here is a little tutorial on how to finish a cross stitch ornament.


First here is the finished piece..

But it totally needs to fit it in the star ornament shape.

I used the frame to guide and center the teddy bear.

Trace with a pencil. Then cut out.

We are still a tiny too big so I used the backing to nip some of the star.

Pop in....

From the back.

I glue the edges to seal it, just with some hot glue.

Done!

Here's another one I finally finsihed!

Wahoo here's to knocking more off my craft list! :) yes.....

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...