So I started with this Bucilla Project here that I picked up. Pretty cute, it is a card holder. Thought it was different and would make a nice christmas gift.
Again I cheated with using fabric paint rather than embroidery, I find I can control the end outcome better! I also used fusible interface rather than the pellon they gave (because they did not include enough!!! Bad Bucilla!).
Here are some during pictures. :)
The end product- the top part.
The entire portion, it is huge!
The back I covered with fusible fleece, again there was not enough included in the package to cover the entire back.
I am giving away some of the felt projects I had purchased to my mother. She likes them. Me, no more they are just taking up space in my craft room. And I don't have a lot of space to spare! LOL
Here's to finishing another Project! Wahoo!