Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Easy Lounge Pants! McCall's

Again another super easy project. I had this bright (and I mean bright!) coral flannel  material. I thought they would make warm lounge pants for these cold days.

I opted this pattern by DIY style a now out of print pattern. I sewed the long pants but didn't make the waistband. I made my own.

Really simple to cut and sew. Ah I love simple! I cut a size bigger (a 14) b/c it was made for knits to stretch and this fabric does NOT stretch. In hindsight I would have cut either a 10 or 12, they are so roomy.

For the band I did the following...

It was a band that was connected and then I added elastic to fit me. Here is the end pants. They are wide!! I am not going to show you on me you get the picture. It was super easy to sew, I will admit.

More sewing coming your way!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...