Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Foldover Yoga pants- Meow!

Oh yeah I decided to take my hand at sewing a pair of foldover yoga pants!!!

I found one day a pattern from Seamingly Smitten and decided to try their pattern.

I bought it and printed it out. Based on my measurements I am a size small. (wahoo!)

There were a few random errors in the printed pattern like the red dotted line ended. Also one side didnt match up right. But I figured it out. 


Cutting took the longest! I sewed the pants together in a jiffy!

Poof done! Really they took no time! But wow these pants are bright!!


So I don't feel comfortable wearing so many spots so I added a half skirt (from New York City Ballet, I love this dance skirt). It tones done the leopard. 



I cut 36 inches and it is long. For my body (I am semi-short wasted) I would actually take 1-2 inches off the top of the pants. This would then fit just right. The foldover band is also big but you can do a lot with it. I would definitely make this pattern again. For this type of material, I would almost cut a medium instead. It is hard to say.  But wow I feel a little wild and semi-jersey shore.

xoxoxo,
Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same
results.

Feel free to visit my blog :: demenagement martin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...