Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, March 29, 2013

DIY dish detergent try

Alright well many of you know I make my own laundry detergent. I made it back in December 2011/January 2012 and I have not turned back. I have made 2 batches now and still have not ran out. Now it was time to try my hand at dish detergent. Because I would rather put dishes in the dishwasher than wash by hand. I don't like extra work.

I got my recipe from lady with the red rocker which you can find here.

Pretty easy

2 cups borax, 2 cups washing soda, 1 cup salt, and 1 cup lemishine. Mix together. 

Yes it is that easy. Let's try it out on some dishes. 

Really all I had to do was cross my fingers and see what happens. Let's seee......
First of all, wow my dishes came out clean! Would you believe I had dried up cheese dip on this bowl?


There was no residue on the glass either. I am impressed and for seriously easy prep process and hey it is cheaper!!

Totally win for me! I would definitely say try it out!! :)

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...