Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Refashion #2: sleevless too tight button down

Today is an exciting day! I am doing a Guest Post over at House of Estrela's series January Refashion Month.

Today's refashion is all about this lovely too tight and weird looking blue button down I found, that I thought could work as is... sadly not

Come on over to House of Estrela for the tutorial on how I converted this shirt into something more wearable.
Yes there is now a surprise in the back! :)

Cheers,
Lauren

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is great! I just found your blog via refashion coop and I'm really enjoying your posts! This is in particular is great, I love the color/fabric contrast. Great job!

Now off to find a too small shirt to try this with!

Agy said...

HEllo Lauren, I'm restarting my Greeny Crafter series, featuring upcycling makers. Would you like to be featured?
Email me at greenissuessg (at) gmail (dot) com :-)

Agy
www.greenissuessingapore.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! That turned out great! I would have never thought of fixing it that way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...