Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Quick striped shirt refashion, refashion #30

This top was brand new when I thrifted it at the store. But it was a 2X
I thought it was cute and longer shirts are needed for the upcoming startup with lifting and moving things. I really liked the colors.

Simply all I did was take it in along the sleeves and down the sides. I finished it with my serger (which I now have- that's another story!). Then I needed to finish the bottom hem. I serged off the old hem and then created a new one. Done!




And because pictures are not complete with out a cat bomb, here you go!

Here is the comparison shot. Pretty fast and easy. :) 30 refashions done! Yeah!! Almost a 1/3!
Cheers,
Lauren

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

I love your kitty! Mine love to sit on my fabric, and sometimes I don't have the heart to move them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...