Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet More Sewing Tutorials and Patterns

I just stumbled upon a new blog.... iCandy Handmade!!!!!

OMG Candy is not the word I would use to describe her blog but more like Sewing Crack! I about fell out of my chair giddy with excitement. As an avid sewer now, or as my boyfriend calls it I'm SEW crazy!, I love free patterns and sewing inspiration. For 4 weeks (we are now in week 2) there will be a new tutorial for a dress. YAY

I encourage everyone to go and check her out!

Happy friday to everyone!

XOXOXO,
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...