Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Handmade Jewelry Thursday 7.21.11

So every Thursday I have to decided to showcase my current attempt at making jewelry. Once a week, you with either be neutral, in awe, or laughing going "yeah that did not work out so well". But in addition to my fabric horde, I have an amassive amount of things to make my own jewelry too! Got to destash that too!

Here is a refashion I did of some old bracelets I do not really wear so much. I wanted something to match some costumes. I covered with the cranberry satin I had leftover and bling with rhinestones and pearls to match my costume.




And the periwinkle was leftovers from the costume we just made.

xoxoxo,
Here's to using up some of my fabric and bling!
Lauren

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...