I started with a plain white bib I made and began to just start adding the ruffles. I let it go over the actual bib and would trim it down later. Just in case I make a mistake.
I added row by row and pinned it down then went straight to the sewing machine and poof done.
Now I wanted to add something else to it b/c it looked unfinished. I had some eyelet and added that to the top.
I still needed to finish the sides. I just simply cut it off. :)
Still, after being done I thought something was missing. A little pink bow to break up the white. Ahh Finally, I felt it was completed. :)
I have 1 more post of what I made for Liz. Then, that is it!!!