Well hi welcome to my little blog. Just my little corner of craftiness, sewing, and refashioning. I am also a newly gluten free eater so you have a little bit of recipes mixed in here.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sweet Potato Casserole

This is one of my favorite recipes. I have made it several times and everyone that has tried it always loves it
First start with some sweet potatoes-peel off the skin.

Cut them into pieces and cook them. Mash.


To the mashed potatoes here is the recipe:
3 cups mashed sweet potatoes (these pictures are double)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
pinch of salt
1/2 stick of butter
1 tsp of vanilla

Mix all together and add to a baking dish.

Now for the topping! 
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/3 coconut flour (regular flour if you are not gluten free)
1/3 cup melted butter.

Mix all togeth

Spread on top and place the casserole in the oven

Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Done


Let the casserole stand for 10-15 minutes before eating. Enjoy! Easy!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been obsessed with sweet potatoes lately and have only done fries - I can't wait to try this out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...